Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Long time no hear?

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I've posted anything, so let me fill you in. I just married my beautiful wife, Melissa on Saturday. We are heading to Maui tomorrow.

The market has been interesting lately. We have seen a good rally, but now lately we have seen retracement. This is interesting for this week since June options are expiring soon. Therefore it has been hard to find any items to sell puts on.

Nonetheless, I had sold the $38 June puts on USO for $0.40. Realizing that the chance of assignment within the next 3 days is possible, although unpreffered, still leaves us with an option with creating a nice covered call play in an overall uptrending ETF.

Overall, this position is managable and I feel confident in making it profitable.

Until next time.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: