Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bill Gates Looks Funny

I'm sitting here watching an interview with Bill Gates on CNN and I ask myself, "With all that money, should Bill Gates look better?" My answer is obvious, but maybe I am wrong. Maybe with all the money the Czar of Microsoft could "splurge" a little and get a nice looking wardrobe, maybe a cleaner haircut, who knows what he could do! My point is that he really looks like he doesn't get out much; I guess that is the case with most billionaires? Gee I sure hope not, but maybe that is the case. Oh well.

Nonetheless, the world has been to say the least interesting the last few weeks. I don't know how many AIG stories I have read in the last few weeks. My opinion, let them fail, and that bailout money for the institutions that would be in trouble if AIG failed. But that is my opinion.

Sooner or later I am sure that this fiasco will blow over, but when is a mystery.

No comments: